SuperGeniusIQ Training Consultancy has collaborated with Alternatives to Violence Project-Singapore Chapter to empower individuals to deal with potentially violent situations in new and creative ways.
2 Day Anger Management Workshop
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively.
Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one's life. Without control you are putting limits on what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life.
The Anger Management workshop will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry.
· Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
· Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
· Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
· Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
· Know tips in identifying the problem.
· Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
· Negotiation and solution-building.
· Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
· Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
Days: Saturday 24 October 2015to Sunday 25 October 2015
Time: 10 am to 7pm
For more details-please call 94526864 .
Please click on this link to register for this workshop.