The Maths Reference Book is recommended specially for
* Students who have dyscalculia ( a specific learning disorder in Mathematics )
* Students who have difficulties in Mathematics
* Dyslexics who have Maths difficulties
* Slow learners
* Students who fail Maths in the lower Primary
* Teens / Adults with dyscalculia or severe Maths difficulties students who are struggling with Maths will improve
their self - confidence and independence when using the Maths Reference Book.
It will provide them with extra support, reduce their anxiety about Maths and produce better results.
For more details and exploring the possibilities of engaging
a well qualified experienced therapist to help you or your child
improve your learning issues in Mathematics
please call H/P : 9452 6864 or email your enquiries to email@example.com